Tuesday, September 1, 2009

***advertisement***


























Professional Tarot Readings by FereSight



Real Life cards, real life answers.

Ask a question; be prepared for unexpected insight!


Full professional reading (500L) at a fraction of the RL cost.


IM to Feretian String



***Testimonial from Tamsin Barzane*** I was game for a reading, and I knew Miss Tian would give value, BUT...I never expected the degree of accuracy supplied in answer to my question. Selecting the right question was critical--not only for the Tarot but my own consideration of the issue I had asked about. The thoughtful, sometimes poetic responses of the cards helped me to clarify things in my own mind, too--and they included several uncannily on-the-mark personality analyses of some of the people involved, providing all kinds of insights. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment